About Marquee Public Relations, LLC
Location: Atlanta, GA / Nashville, TN
Marquee Public Relations is a full-service public relations firm founded on the belief that by building mutually beneficial relationships with the media through originality, integrity and truth, we can create unique and positive identity for every client that never lacks in relativity or excitement.
- Strategic PR campaign development & execution
- Press kit, video reel, EPK, digital asset development & assembly
- Album & Single media mailings
- Writing/servicing press releases, feature stories, strategic media pitches
- Securing national/regional/local media placement (print, TV, online, radio)
- Arranging interviews
- Planning & executing satellite media tours (SMTs)
- Event planning, fundraising, sponsorships
- Tour Press (print, TV, online, radio)
- Cultivating long-standing media relationships for client
About Amanda French, Publicist/Founder
Belmont University, BA: Public Relations, Music Business
After numerous internships including The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Schmidt Relations, The Mike Curb College, Great American Country (GAC) and more, Amanda earned a B.A. in Public Relations from Belmont, and garnered a full-time position at Essential Broadcast Media, LLC where she worked for nearly five years executing strategic PR campaigns for over eleven high-profile clients in the music and entertainment industries. Primary clients at Essential Broadcast Media included country artists Eric Church, Kellie Pickler, Little Big Town, Randy Houser, Jerrod Niemann, The Secret Sisters, Jaron Lowenstein of Jaron And The Long Road To Love and more, as well as corporate brand Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. Amanda recently relocated from Nashville, Tenn. to Atlanta, Ga. and launched Marquee Public Relations, LLC in April 2013, with flagship client, country star Sarah Darling. Today, she enjoys using her creativity and passion for the field to help her clients achieve utmost success.
Why Marquee PR?
As a new start-up in the competitive Nashville & Atlanta entertainment industries, Marquee PR’s boutique size and light client base ensures each client is shown the utmost attention, and treated as the firm’s highest priority. No stone is left unturned when it comes to working to garner maximum exposure.